Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Going on a Journey with no Map at Hand

I’m the type of person that has to know every bit of what I’m doing before I do it, I’m not the first person that comes to mind when someone says risk taker. So yesterday to break this Clayton (my Boyfriend) and I took a little adventure, we knew where we were going but for once I didn’t have a plan I just wanted to GO! I got off work early and met him at his house, I had had a bad day so I just vented to him (which is hard for me to do). Once my tears were dried we were on our way to first get something to eat. We were on a time crunch so we got subs and ate in the car, let me just tell you from experience it is hard to drive stick and eat a sub all at the same time.  And without using my wonderful Google Maps App we drove out to Phoenix to see my sister compete for Fine Arts. I was amazing to have my man by my side and be there supporting Amy as she sang her solo. Once she was done there we were on our way to see my brother’s band perform in Tempe. Oh and I didn’t pay for my parking which is something I never  ever do. I might not sound like much but for me driving around without a plan or a map to go by was something so new and freeing for me! I didnt stress at all, that is something about my boyfriend that is so amazing he gives the security to be adventurous and try new things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment