Monday, August 8, 2011

Do I Have a DREAM?

Friday night was very life changing for me. I had the wonderful opportunity to go to the closing ceremony for the National Fine Art's Convention, and boy was God trying to get ahold of me! On my way up to Phoenix, my parents and I discussed where I'm going in my life what I'm doing, what my dreams are!! I came to realize while talking to them that I had forgotten all of my dreams and lost sight of what I have always wanted to do. I felt at that moment that I had messed up and missed my mark and calling. Well God had more in store for me that night! The preacher happened to be speaking about dreams, how ironic right?!  I was so ment to be in that room hearing that man speak, it was as if he had be in the car with my parents and I on the drive up. At the end of the service they called all the youth forward to be prayed for but the different pastors there, I am no longer a student and felt a little dorky so I decided to sit in my seat but I knew I needed to me prayed for. See I'm lucky my Daddy is a Pastor so I asked him to pray for me that I would gain sight of my dream again, and find my purpose! It was an amazing night, and by the end of it I still didn't know my dream or destiny but what I did know was that I am going in the right direction. So before I make any more decisions about school I need to know where and what I want to be in the future!
Fast forward to today monday morning my mom and I were talking about it all and she reminded me of what I always would say I wanted to be and do. I know I am called into the ministry thats why I have such a bug heart, I pour myself out because that is what I am supposed to do. I have a passion for teens, especially teens that have been down the road I have. See I guess I will just have to wait and see where that all takes me! Nothing like a good mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment