Thursday, August 4, 2011

Break the Mold!

I am a very habitual routine based person, for anyone who knows me I pretty much stick to what is safe and comfortable. Yesterday I broke out of that! First off I wore a red hat, this to most people may seem like no big deal, but to me it is something that I have always thought about wearing, and accessory that I put on and take off often because I'm unsure of wearing it. The second thing I did is I made plans with my friend and her family to hang out, this again a simple action in mosts view but to me doing something like this is totally out of my normal routine. I had so much fun eating pizza and hanging out with my dear friend Michelle and her 4 kids! Last night when I got home I was so happy and glad with my day. It was fun and different from my normal routine and for once I just enjoyed the moment I was in.

No comments:

Post a Comment